The difference between us and other law firms boils down to a few basic commitments:
- You will have an experienced partner handle your case throughout your case; it will not be passed off to an associate.
- We will treat you and your business with honesty, dignity, and respect.
- If we cannot assist you in a matter, we will make referrals based on who we think would be able to assist you best; we don’t just refer you to the attorney “down the hall.”
- We try to educate you about every aspect of your case and prepare you for cases or situations in the future.
- Not every situation requires a lawyer; we will be honest in our opinions about your case.
- We know you work hard for your money. We do not charge more if we bring more than one attorney to a meeting; we do not “churn” (or over-work) our files; and we do not upsell our costs.
- Litigation is not the solution for every case every time; we evaluate your needs and goals to try to provide you with the best approach and most effective outcome.
- We do not accept every case; while no result is ever guaranteed, we only take cases where we feel that we can effectively assist you.
- If you already have a lawyer involved in case, no problem. We have an excellent reputation in the community and we work extremely well with others.
- We are not a big, insensitive law firm; we care about your satisfaction.
“I couldn’t run my business without you!” — Roxanne (Business Owner)
“Deirdre has represented me in two separate cases. She could not have worked harder for me. She is extremely knowledgeable, very sharp! I have nothing but praise to say about her abilities and seriousness of her clients. I recommend her to anyone who is seeking quality representation in her fields of expertise.” — Diane (Employee)
“You’re the first person to believe in my case; now, everyone does.” — Mike (Employee)
“Your are the best; thank you for all of your hard work.” — Carol (Municipal Organization)
“I highly endorse this lawyer. I have attended seminars given by Deirdre on social media and employment. I rely on her for legal insight as she has this area of the law well covered and mastered.” — Gladys (Attorney)
“Deirdre has been my employment lawyer since 2005. I don’t know what I would do without her. I have utilized her expertise with employment law many times. She has represented my company in Unemployment Compensation hearings, writing and updating the employee handbook, and she keeps me informed on rulings and laws that I need to adhere to in order to run a company. When she gives advise she is only looking out for what is best for my company and myself, but will ultimately allow me to make the final decisions on what ever we are doing. Even with her busy schedule, she will always have time for my many questions. I would highly recommend Deirdre to represent you and know that you will be pleased wit her wealth of knowledge.” — Robin (Business Owner)
“I endorse this lawyer” — Matt (Attorney)