With nearly two decades of experience in employment law, information technology law, and health information privacy, Ms. Kamber Todd has provided services to both organizations and individuals. Her experience includes human resources, civil rights, labor relations, workplace training, contracts, unemployment compensation, severance, agency practice, litigation, Pennsylvania School Law, Right to Know Law, public employment, marijuana, home healthcare, LGBT rights, and the John DuPont murder trial.
- Since the start of her career in New York City, in 1999, Attorney Kamber Todd has provided employment law services for both for employers and employees, with cumulative awards and settlements totaling tens of millions of dollars.
- Since 2004, Attorney Kamber Todd has worked in the Lehigh Valley providing legal services to businesses, nonprofits, municipalities, schools, and individuals.
- Her work experience also includes the Harvard School of Public Health, where she contributed to various undertakings including Human Rights and Public Health in the AIDS Pandemic (Eds., Lazzarini, Z. J.D., M.P.H. and Gostin, L.O., Esq., Oxford Press 1996) and HIV-InSite, a trailblazing website dedicated to the sharing of legal information relating to HIV/AIDs.
- As an adjunct professor for the MBA Program at DeSales University, a trainer for Lorman Education Services, a member of the National Speakers’ Bureau for Society of Human Resource Management, and a guest of numerous organizations and clients, Attorney Kamber Todd has given hundreds of trainings on issues relating to employment issues, social media, internet, healthcare, HIPAA, diversity, compliance, and other related issues.
- Her work has been published in numerous publications, including: Bloomberg’s BusinessWeek, by SHRM, NPR’s All Things Considered, the Morning Call, Lehigh Valley Business Journal, Employment Today, Pocono Record, HRDive.com, MoneyWeb.Today, McCall.com, PennsNews.com, TribuneDigital-McCall, InsureAngle.com, Oxford Press, and others.
- New York, 1999, 2000 (State Court, Southern & Eastern Districts of NY)
- Pennsylvania, 2004 (Commonwealth Court, Eastern District of PA)
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Limerick, M.A., with Distinction, 1995
- Brandeis University, B.A., Honors Dissertation, 1994
- Seton Hall University, Social Media Certification, 2012
- HIPAA Academy, Harvard University, C.H.P. (Certified HIPAA Professional), 2010
- Office of the Attorney General, Pennsylvania, Operation Safe Surf, 2009
- EEOC, Racial Steering, 2007
- Legislative/Diversity Chair and Ex Officio President, Society for Human Resource Management Lehigh Valley
- Appointee, Public Policy Committee, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, LGBT Steering Committee, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce (former)
- Appointee, Commission on Women in the Profession, Pennsylvania Bar Association (former)
- Speaker’s Bureau, SHRM National
- Member, Lehigh County Bar Association
- Member, MENSA
- Trainer, Operation Safe Surf
- Awardee, “10 Best in Client Satisfaction” by the American Institute of Legal Counsel (2016)
- Member, “Lawyers of Distinction” (2015-present)
- Rated “Superb,” Avvo (2016)
- Awardee, “Twenty Under Forty,” Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal
- Grantee, National Public Justice Foundation
- Awardee, Ethics Award, New York State Bar Association
NOTABLE CASES and PUBLICATIONS
- Jacoby v. Bethlehem Suburban Motor Sales, 2011 WL 1882482, (E.D.Pa., 2011)
- Spadoni v. Easton Area School District, 2009 WL 449108, 186 L.R.R.M. (BNA) 2284, 157 Lab.Cas. P 11,201, (E.D.Pa. 2009)
- Campbell v. Pocono Mountain Area School District, 6384 CV 2009 (Oct. 2, 2009)
- Zeldenrust v. Pocono Mountain Area School District, 5263 CV 2009 (Oct. 2, 2009)
TO CONTACT THIS LAWYER